SUNLINE’s latex multi-purpose gloves are elastic, touch-sensitive and comfortable. Our latex powder-free examination gloves resist tears and punctures with their strong materials, making them excellent for most medical environments. Because these options are powder-free, they’re useful in food service or other settings where powder residue might be a concern.
Latex’s puncture resistance provides a longer duration of use for less frequent glove changes, making these gloves suitable for:
- Low- to medium-risk medical and dental care.
- Preventing exposure to grease and chemicals in automotive and construction settings.
- Sanitation, janitorial and forensic tasks.
- Hairdressing and cosmetics.
- Child and senior care, including activities of daily living.
- In-home care.
- Food services.